fluxEngine Public API documentation
fluxEngine is a data acquisition and processing framework for (among others) hyperspectral data. It provides the user with an abstraction layer for acquiring data from various different instruments, such as hyperspectral camera, and for replaying models built with LuxFlux’s fluxTrainer data modelling software.
Its purpose is to allow for users of fluxEngine to create custom applications that leverage the driver framework for acquiring data in a standardized manner as well as fluxTrainer’s underlying data processing technology to process hyperspectral data.
The target audience of fluxEngine are programmers that write their own application software.
fluxEngine is available on a variety of platforms, including Windows, Linux and macOS. Please contact email@example.com for information about platform availability.
- File I/O
- Calibration Information
- Device Support
- Supported Devices
- Driver Isolation Framework
- Driver Directory Structure
- Enumeration Process
- Device Connection
- Device and Connection Parameters
- Instrument Buffers and Shared Memory
- Persistent Buffers and Buffer Containers
- PushBroom HSI Cameras
- Data Standardization and Processing
- Device Parameter Standardization
- Advanced Topics
- C API: Introduction
- C++ API: Introduction
- Python API: Introduction
- C Reference Documentation
- C++ Reference Documentation
- Python Reference Documentation
- Helper Code Used In Examples
- Runnable Examples